In this Data Protection Policy, we, Motto Catering GmbH, FN 412801k, Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, 1220 Vienna, Austria, explain which of your personal data are processed by us and how. We are running the website www.motto-catering.at.
1. Categories of Processed Data and Applicable Law
We are processing the following of your private data if processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (Art 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR), if the data are disclosed to us by you:
- first name and last name
- commercial name of the firm
- commercial registry number and VAT number
- contact person
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- payment information
- contract data (e.g. subject matter of the contract, deadlines)
- other data that is necessary for the fulfilment of the individual contract
- content of comments (if comments are posted in social media)
- meta data and/or communication data (e.g. IP address) and user data (e.g. access time) on our website
We are furthermore processing the following of your personal data if you have given consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR), if you subscribe to our newsletter or invitation service:
- first name and last name
- e-mail address
2. Purposes of Data Processing
Your personal data according to Section 1. “Categories of Processed Data and Applicable Law“ are processed for the following purposes:
- taking and processing of orders
- processing of inquiries relating to our services
- fulfilment of contracts and/or services prior to entering into a contract
- organisation and operation of events
- receipt and evaluation of job applications
The same data are also collected on the base of your feeds and submissions on our website when entering our website. You are providing your personal data voluntarily. However, we can process your inquiries only if the personal data necessary for the particular purpose are processed by us.
3. Transmission of Personal Data
For the purposes listed under Section 2. we will transmit your personal data to the following recipients:
- the data will be processed internally (in our company)
- tax advisor
- IT service provider
- other external service providers
- co-operation partners and partner companies
Most cookies are deleted automatically as soon as you leave the website. If permanent cookies are used, they will be saved on your device until they are deleted manually in your browser. We also use permanent cookies, so that the website recognises you when you re-enter the website.
If cookies are blocked or deleted, this may have an impact on the complete and best possible use of our website.
5. Use of Social media Plug-Ins
We do not use any social media plug-ins on our website. We are only using links with a forwarding function.
6. Storage Time
We are storing your personal data just as long as we find it reasonably necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes listed in Section 2. and only as long as permitted by applicable law. Your personal data is furthermore saved for a certain time to meet storage obligations by law and for statutory periods of limitation for legal claims.
7. Your Rights Related to your Personal Data
Concerning your personal data, you have the following rights, amongst others, under applicable law:
- Information right: You have the right to obtain a confirmation by us on whether we are processing your personal data and if so, you have the right to obtain a confirmation on which data are processed. You may also obtain further information and a copy of the data that are processed.
- You have the right to demand rectification, completion or deletion of your personal data, if they are incorrect, incomplete or are not processed in accordance with applicable law.
- You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability, i.e. you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Under certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your personal data and revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data. Your revocation will not have any impact on the lawfulness of the processing of your data prior to your revocation.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data or if you have any other concerns, please contact us:
Motto Catering GmbH, FN 412801k
Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, 1220 Vienna, Austria
0043 (1) 585 23 03